Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Last Pottery Class

Maysen had her last pottery class today. She has loved it. I'm glad she was able to learn from Brooke, even if was only a few months. It seems like Maysen has had a lot of things end recently. Pottery, reading bowl, babysitting . . . I wonder how she will choose to fill her time.

I am teaching Kindergarten all this week. I have a great class and have really enjoyed it. Preston seems to have enjoyed it as well. Today when I left, he no longer cries, "Mommy don't leave me!" instead he said, "Mommy just be gone." Nice.

I took Preston with me to pick up Maysen from pottery. We like to do that so he will fall ASLEEP! He screamed the entire way saying, "Turn around!" He did fall asleep right before I pulled into Brooke's driveway. When I brought him inside our house once we got home, he started whimpering "turn around" in his sleep. Luckily he went back to sleep because I am sure tired.

No comments: