Monday, February 8, 2010

Just Like the Old Days

Mike is starting a week long Red Hat certification class. He has class all day, and a test at the end of the week. The test is suppose to be pretty hard, so hopefully he'll be able to pass. Anyway, this week is going to feel like what life was like before Mike was laid off a year ago. Preston so far is not a fan. Mike called during his lunch break. Preston spent the time on the phone saying, "I miss you so much." The kids were crazy when he came home. Jumping all over him and acting like a bunch of loons. I enjoyed myself today. In order to keep Preston awake during the car pool lane, I brought two DS' and we played Mario Party. He loved that. Once Jorja was in the car, I had her play for awhile. Preston stayed awake, and now he is asleep! Yay!

No comments: