Thursday, February 25, 2010

Jet Pack

Mike has been working hard on making an audition tape for a website he likes. He made a jet pack - it turned out great. He has spent every spare second making his movie to go along with the jet pack. Hopefully he will finish it tonight. After the kids were in bed, he had me put on a space suit (made out of duct tape) and had me wear the jet pack so he could get a close up of the fan. Then he put dry ice in it . . . I'm thinking, 'I hope he knows what he's doing. This would be hard to explain to the authorities . . . ' Anyway, other than my back being a little cold, it went off without a hitch.

2 comments:

John William said...

Steph, that's very George Michaelesque of you. Did you destroy a tiny city?

Stephanie said...

That was my favorite Arrested Development episode. I can't believe I forgot about that! Maybe I'll have to wear the jet pack again...