Monday, February 22, 2010

Dinner Dice

Stockton came home from school and started straight on his homework. When I got back from picking up Maysen, he wanted me to read to him and then give him a piano lesson. He was motivated! He told me that Seth was coming over and he wanted to play with him. Seth has come over a couple of times now and Stockton has had fun playing BASEBALL with him! It's been great!

Seth and his brothers brought over a jellybean game called Bean Boozled. There is a good flavor of jellybean and a gross flavor, but you don't know which one you are going to get. I had three dog food jellybeans (gross!) before I finally got chocolate pudding.

Jorja has been after me for awhile now to have dinner dice for dinner. This is how dinner dice works. We have six different foods and we each have a die. We go around the table and roll the die to see what food we need to eat. We go around the table until everyone has had at least one of every food. (Although we finally stopped because Stockton couldn't roll a 2 and I never rolled a 1 - thank goodness!)
1 - Jellybeans
2- rolls
3 - mashed potatoes
4 - pot roast with veggies
5 - peaches
6 - chocolate pudding
I didn't say all the choices were healthy! The kids do have a lot of fun having dinner this way, but we don't do it very often.
Jorja - happy with her roll . . I think
Stockton - chocolate pudding!
Uh-oh . . Jorja rolled a 1
Ooooo. Sorry about that Porge.
Preston rolled a 1 but would not eat his jellybean - smart kid
Mike
Stockton
Mike again - poor guy kept rolling ones
Mike

1 comment:

Mike said...

I cannot believe that I got Booger, Baby Wipes, and Centipede! How do they even know what a centipede tastes like? I'd hate to have that job.... Jelly Belly Tastefinder General

Plus I never got any good flavors. I think the game is rigged!