Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Ballroom Dancing

Maysen had a combined activity today. They were doing ballroom dancing. Maysen did not want to go. I wouldn't let her get out of it. For several reasons. First, there are more boys than girls, so she had to show. Also, I loved ballroom dancing while I was growing up, so I wanted her to give it a chance.
Maysen & Josh
Joseph & Maysen
Maysen & Brad
Maysen & Payton
Mike has been working on his movie today. He showed me how much he had done. It was so funny to watch Mike watch his movie. He was laughing so hard. He couldn't even see straight - he was cracking himself up. I wish I had my camera for that.

Mike also had two job interviews today. One for a job in Atlanta and another for a job in Texas. I wonder what our life will be like in a few months. We thought for sure we would be in Utah, but now we don't know. We still want to be in Utah. Wonder what will happen.

1 comment:

FilipBlog said...

I can understand that Ballroom dancing sound stupid and that as a young person you think this is not for you. You never know before you try it. I am living in The Netherlands and here many people (also the yound ones) like it. On my blog I have some viedos from amateurs like us, but also world champions and latin and modern. You will get a totaly different view, it is no longer boring.

Good luck in finding out what you like. Greetings,
Filip Demuinck