Thursday, January 14, 2010

Some Things Never Change

While cleaning out our filing cabinet today, I found this picture. Hmmm. Looks mighty familiar. Looks like it could have been taken last month. It's hard to tell which one of my brothers is the stunt man. My guess is John. Plus, remember the good old days? They days of our first awesome sled hill. The days before someone had to go and build a cabin on our hill. Those were the days. Since then we have had "The Springs", "The Top" and "Lets build a giant train and see how hard we can crash each other!" Fun times. Although my old body is still hurting from our fun times over Christmas. I can barely move in the mornings. Can't wait to go sledding again!

6 comments:

John William said...

That very well could be me. That looks like it's in the gully. I remember one year there was a big jump that we would go off. Who took this mystery picture and how did you get your hands on it are questions of which I cannot deduce an answer.

Stephanie said...

No way is it in the gully. It's at the cabin on the old sled hill. Look at the mountains and the highway.

Mike said...

Now that you mention it, it looks like a gully to me...Those look like Utah mountains, and pretty familiar ones at that.

Still spooky how similar to the pictures from the cabin this year though!

mike m. said...

Yep, it's the gully.

John William said...

Yeah, that "highway", I believe, is also known as 13th East. At least that's how I see it.

Stephanie said...

It doesn't look like the gully to me, but it has been forever since I have been down there. Plus, I never went sledding down there so it didn't even cross my mind. But I guess John would remember that. Now that I look that the picture more carefully, it does look like Utah mountains....