Friday, January 1, 2010

New Years Resolution

Number One: Move to Utah.

We looked a house that was up a few streets from Steve & Shannon today. We are going with a realtor to look at houses tomorrow. I hope we make the right decisions about our future.

We had a girls night tonight. Shannon, Erica, Maysen, Jorja and I all went to see The Princess and the Frog. Jorja's idea. It was pretty good, but pretty scary. The girls were sitting in front of us, I pulled Jorja into my lap. I liked watching the movie with her snuggling with me. When the frogs turned back into humans (spoiler alert!), Jorja whispered, "I think they looked better as frogs".

After the kids were all tucked all snug in their bed we played Ticket to Ride again. Steve won. Poor Preston hasn't been feeling well today. Hopefully he will be back to his self tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha... oh Porge....


YAY! UTAH! UTAH! UTAH!