Monday, January 18, 2010

Maysen's 12 Year Old Pictures

For the last several years, I have taken my kids to MasterPortraits to get their picture taken when they have a birthday. I like to use four 5X7's. MasterPortraits would run a birthday promotion that if it was within two weeks of your birthday, your sitting fee and eight 5X7's would be $14. This worked out great for me. Unfortunately they are now out of business. So . . . we decided we would try to take the pictures ourselves. Maysen was our first victim. We took her pictures in front of the green screen so we could figure out what to do with backgrounds later. I don't think she felt quite comfortable. Maybe she thought it was too weird? Anyway, here are some of the shots.


This one is Maysen's favorite
We got a few cute pictures, but most of the 'photo shoot' was spent with pictures like this . . .





Come on Maysen, it's not THAT bad! At least she was happy while we were torturing her. I'll put the final pictures up when they are done. Although at the rate we go, Maysen might be in college by then!

No comments: