Saturday, January 2, 2010

Games and Packing

We met my brothers at my dad's house to play games. I was surprised, again, to see my grandma there! I think she is really lonely without my grandpa. She says it's hard to not hear any voices during the day. I would hate that too.
Grandma, Stockton, Maysen
Preston, Jorja
Mike, Stephanie, Preston, Grandma
Jorja, Stockton, Maysen

Tonight my dad took the girls to the aquarium. They had a great time. Stockton did not want to go. When my dad asked me if he could take the kids, I laughed and said, "ask Stockton". So he did. Stockton's eyes got real big and he shook his head back and forth real fast. When he was asked why he didn't want to go he said, "I don't like going anywhere you would go for a school field trip."

Anyway, my dad spoiled the girls and let them pick out anything they wanted from the gift shop. Jorja picked a toucan and Maysen picked a laced moray eel. They are both pleased with their new friends.
Jorja & Maysen
I spent the evening playing games with my brothers and now we are packing up to leave. When Stockton was saying the prayer tonight he said, "Please bless that we'll have a safe trip back to Georgia and that tomorrow will take forever to get here". I agree.

No comments: