Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Back to Business

We spent the day taking down the Christmas, going to orthodontist appointments, laundry . . . just getting back into the swing of things. I called the primary president and asked her what was going on. Mike got a call from the 2nd counselor wanting to talk to me, but I wasn't home. Sister Shaw said, "I don't know if I'm suppose to tell you, but I think you can guess." I said, "I think you're moving me to a counselor position and moving Amy to teach Stockton's class." Yep. That is what she did. I will miss working in the presidency with Amy, but love, love, love the fact that Stockton will have her for a teacher. Sister Shaw said, "I hope you're okay with that because they sustained you on Sunday." That is the second time I have been sustained for a calling without being asked. This one is okay though. Last time I was called as the Enrichment Leader without being asked. Anyone who knows anything about me knows I DON'T DO CRAFTS! (I know there is more to that calling than crafts, but it really stressed me out.) Anyway, Sister Shaw was filling me in on the Primary news. I about fell out of my chair when I found out who is going to be Jorja's teacher! They haven't been sustained yet, but I am so excited about it! Now I am off to bed. Tomorrow is school. Here we go again.

No comments: