Monday, December 28, 2009

Sledding, Cabin & Fun

Fun! Fun! Fun! I love it up here! We have had the best time so far. Steve & Sharon let us borrow another 4-wheeler. We were able to take two 4-wheelers up to the Springs. The Springs was awesome this year. Super fast! Stockton stayed out there for hours. I was able to make three runs down on a sled. That was all my body could handle, but it was worth it. I was able to drive the 4-wheeler up several times though. One time Stockton sat in front and I let him drive for a few seconds. Pretty cool for a 9 year old boy. Jorja had a great time at the Springs and was not ready to come back. Maysen REFUSED to go. She was in tears while I was trying to convince her. “No! Please don’t make me!” Oh boy. The last couple of years the snow has been so heavy that the Springs were pretty slow. And she got lost. I tried to explain that this year is different and she would love it, but she would not be persuaded. Poor girl doesn’t know what she is missing.
Preston & Mike (Ella, Ange & Maysen)

Jorja
Brett & Marie

Preston & Mike
Rachel, Brett, Marie & Dad
Preston & Mike
I came back from sledding at the springs to find Preston asleep on an overturned chair. Hmmmm. Wonder what happened there?
Preston
We spent most of the evening playing games. Maysen and Brett had a Pirate game that went down to the wire. Seriously it came down to one roll. Brett was victorious. Stockton loved playing the new Bananas game (Bananagrams). He’s a lot better at it then I am. Rachel played many games with Jorja while we played Ticket to Ride. After all the kids were in bed, we stayed up playing Mafia. Bubs still refuses to play. All because ten years ago we ganged up on him. Bubs was always the first person the mafia would kill. Then if Bubs wasn’t killed we assumed he was the mafia and we would kill him first. It was so funny, just not to Bubs. My dad would always do awesome death scenes when he was killed. John was mafia three times in a row (doot!) and Cassie won the last game. Life at the cabin is wonderful!

1 comment:

Maysen said...

I know what I was missing, and I'm HAPPY!