Saturday, December 26, 2009

It's Cabin Time!

Jackie, Mark and Paul picked me up this morning and we were able to go to the Idaho Falls Temple. Jordyn was taking out her endowments. My grandma lent me her temple clothes since she wasn’t able to go. It was really neat being able to go to the temple with so many family members. After our session, we were able to watch my Aunt Renee get sealed to her parents.

When we got home, my grandpa took me shopping for food for the cabin. My dad, Bubs and his family met me at our grandparents house and I was able to hitch a ride up with them. When we reached the cabin, we saw Sharon walking down. She had just brought a 4-wheeler over for us to use. There is plenty of snow to sled on, but not for the snowmobiles to run. I thought that was really nice of Sharon to do. It also made it a lot easier to get our stuff up the hill from the car.
Brett, Marie, Rachel

It looked like everyone had a great time while we were gone. Stockton spent a lot of time making a jump with my brothers. Stockton said, “Even without snowmobiles, this is the best time at the cabin ever!” I love it when he is positive! If you look closely at this jump, it might look a lot like the snowman the Powell's built when they were at the cabin, so I guess Nathan helped build this jump as well.

Stockton




Stockton ~ Take Two


Stockton
Rachel
Stockton
Stockton on the roof
Maysen
Tonight was spent with the girls playing Skipbo and Uno and the boys playing Ticket to Ride. It was so wonderful to be here with my family. I can’t wait to move back, I’m just so sad that as soon as I move back John & Cassie will move east and Brett & Rachel will move to Japan. I hope eventually everyone comes back home. (My home, not Cassie or Christen’s home.) Or at least close enough where we can see each other often.

2 comments:

Bobby Sue said...

We were looking for the snowman in the first picture, now we see why it wasn't there. :) Did you eat the last swedish fish out of the mouth before it was jump worthy?

Stephanie said...

Haha! No, we didn't see the swedish fish, who knows what my brothers would have decided to do with that!