Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!

It’s the end of 2009. We spent tonight at Steve & Shannon’s house. Lisa, Nathan and their family came over, so did Scoop and Cori. All my kids stayed up until midnight. That includes Preston - Preston who didn’t have a nap the entire day. Wow. He was really good though. He loved blowing his blower and liked it when his blower crashed with other blowers. What a fun boy. While waiting for the ball to drop, Mike made No Names (which his dad declared the best thing to come out of Monroe), and we played several games. It was pretty fun, there was always at least three games going on at the same time. That doesn’t include the Wii either. Spencer was playing Mario Kart with Stockton and asked him, “How are you so good at this?” Stockton replied, “I’m awesome”. He’s humble too I might add.
Preston

Ticket to Ride
Spencer, Mike, Steve, Aimee, Nathan
Bananagrams
Erica, Scoop, Stockton, Mike
Maysen, Erica
Lisa ~ Bananagram Champion
Jacob & Shannon
Erica & Scoop
Jorja ~ ready to ring in the New Year

Happy New Year!

Scoop & Maysen
Nathan, Aimee, Michael, Lisa, Taylor
Spencer, Shannon, Steve
Weston, Brandon, Jacob, Erica

First Family Photo of 2010!
Maysen, Mike, Jorja
Stephanie, Preston, Stockton
After all the guests left, we tucked the kids in their beds and then Steve, Shannon, Mike, Spencer and I played more games. Shannon and I finally went to bed at 3:30. Who knows when the guys got to bed, they were busy playing Pirates. I’m going to be so tired tomorrow! What a way to start 2010!

As the last entry of 2009, I feel I need to make some sort of conclusion. Our family had a fun, fun year. I know many people worried about us, but we have been really okay. We don’t know what 2010 holds in store for us, but we know we will have many changes. Thank you to everyone who has made us feel so loved. I have the best husband and children around. There is no where I would rather be than with my own family . . . and that is pretty cool.
My Family!

No comments: