Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Fablehaven

I finished book 4 of Fablehaven today. I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED, LOVED LOVED it! I looked forward to waiting in the car pool lane so I could read this book. The crazy thing about this series is that each book is better then the one before it. It took me awhile to get through the first book, but the others I devoured. I love a good book. I can't wait until the next one comes out in May. Too bad it will be the last in the series. Until then, I'll just have to talk with Maysen about how I can't believe that ***** was ******* and was ******* with *** ***** and that ** ****** ******* ****!!!!!!

Thanks dad for giving us these books and introducing us to this series. We have loved it!

1 comment:

Christen said...

Poor Preston! I hope he's doing better ...? Keep us updated.

I LOVE Maysen's pottery. Do you think she'll start selling her items soon?? :)