Sunday, December 20, 2009

The End of the Drive

We started early again this morning. The weather was perfect for the entire trip. That made for great roads. We got to Steve and Shannon's house around 5:15. We were quite proud of ourselves. We made great time.
Sunrise in New Mexico
Mike thinks this is the funniest thing ever. Notice below the Adult Video sign is a billboard that says "Jesus is watching you".
Cheesy Preston
One-eyed Maysen
Sleepy Porge
I ran down to my dad's house to say hello. They were having dinner and my grandma was there! I played a quick game of Aggravation with Matt, John & Cassie. Ate my dad's fudge (which he put nuts in . . . why does he do that?) And quickly came back to Steve & Shannon's. Now I feel as though I am going to fall asleep here at the table. I sure am glad today is over with!

No comments: