Saturday, December 12, 2009

Early Christmas

I LOVE CHRISTMAS! It is so fun to spend Christmas with our children. They have so much joy and are excited about everything. I love hearing them wake up on Christmas morning - although Jorja woke up at 3:30. At least she didn't wake up her brothers and sister.
Step 1: Open stockings.
Jorja with a necklace
Maysen with toe socks!
Stockton and his pez bar graph
Step 2: Christmas breakfast
We skipped the healthy breakfast this year and had homemade donuts. Santa always brings chocolate milk and egg nog, so we were set.
Maysen
Step 3: PRESENTS!!!
Preston loved his road
Jorja got a chair from Santa. She loves it. She dragged it through the entire house with her. It was so cute seeing her lug the chair up the stairs. Don't worry, after we noted the cuteness we stepped in to help.
Stockton & Preston enjoying Jorja's chair

Stockton loved the Calvin & Hobbes book. He also finished his My Weird School Daze book he received already. And he thinks he doesn't like to read....
My favorite, favorite present was from Maysen. She gave Mike and me a giving tree that she made in pottery. She carved M+S in it. I love it! I couldn't decide if we should use it as a mug or a pencil holder. I used it today for egg nog. Let me tell you, it holds a lot of egg nog! Thanks Maysen! I love it!
Our giving tree

Maysen & Stephanie
Mike & Stephanie
I had promised the kids a webkinz for their birthday and Christmas. Preston has loved webkinz lately. It is so cute to see him playing on the computer - and knowing what he is doing! The webkinz site was down this morning, and our poor kids were about going crazy waiting to put their codes in! I messed up on Preston's webkinz. I bought him a walrus thinking it would be an underwater pet. (He has been wanting one for awhile now) I guess walruses don't live underwater. I should have thought that one through. At least I got it off the buy one get one free rack.
Preston & Wally
Jorja & Meadow
Stockton & Oakz
Stockton was excited that Oakz's birthday is the same day as his.
Maysen & Periwinkle
Once again Christmas was a great day. We love celebrating it early. I can't wait to celebrate it again in Utah and Idaho! We will see everyone soon! (And MAYBE Mike and his girls next week. Hint, hint)

No comments: