Tuesday, December 1, 2009

December

Our calendar's have all been changed. I love seeing December on my wall. I pretty much love everything about December. I can't wait until we can live with snow again! It is strange for me to think that my children don't know what that's like. At least they have played in the snow . . . that's more than most of their friends can say! (***I mean real snow . . . Utah and Idaho snow . . . the snow down here in Georgia doesn't count - it barely sticks to the ground and doesn't stay around at all . . . and it is usually wet and mushy. Although when it snows here in Georgia the entire state comes to a stop!***)

Maysen came home with a new vase and a small dish from pottery. I have fallen in love with her bowls. We used them as dishes for Thanksgiving. They were perfect! I'm sure this vase will soon become my favorite as well . . . wait, it already is!

No comments: