Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve

We had Christmas Eve dinner at my dad's house this year. All of my family was there except Mike & Christen's family. It was so much fun! My grandma, Gayle, Jae, Heidi & her husband were also there . . . I can't believe I didn't get any pictures with them!
Ron, Ange, Ella, Bubs, Rachel & Marie, Brett, Matt, John, Cassie
Mike, Steph, Jorja, Stockton, Maysen & Lincoln
(Preston was asleep on the couch in the back)
We gave Marie & Ella a letter to hang their bows on
(Skye & Larkin got one too)
Rachel, Brett & Marie
Maysen & Kenny
Rachel, John & Cassie
John, Cassie, Stockton, Maysen, Jorja
Cassie liked my present!
Rachel & Brett
Stephanie ~ John got me a Cheesecake Factory gift certificate
Mike ~ Matt got him Ticket to Ride
Stockton ~ Ella got him a rhyming dictionary . . . he loved it!
Marie & Brett (Marie loved the chocolate Buckeyes)
Preston loved the Knex's from Larkin
Brett, Matt, Mike & John
We stayed up way too late playing this game. The kids were begging to go home so they could sleep!
Kenny & Jorja
One quick story before bed. Mike told me I had to blog about this. This morning, I was getting Preston ready for a bath. I was sitting on the floor with him on my lap. I started pulling off his shirt and he started complaining, "Mommy, you're hurting me!" I asked him what was hurting him. He said, "Your boobs are hurting me!" Mike laughed and laughed at that one.

No comments: