Sunday, November 22, 2009

Wet Leaves

I love the fall in Georgia. It is so beautiful. I usually stare out into our backyard and marvel at the beauty that surrounds me. Not this year. We have had rain, rain and more rain. This fall hasn't been beautiful. It's been okay, but not breathtaking. The leaves just weren't that pretty all wet. Jorja has been wanting to rake leaves and jump into a pile, but soggy leaves are no fun. I miss the crisp look of the leaves and the crackle you hear when you step on them. Wet leaves just aren't that exciting.

It is also day two of Stockton being sick. I thought he was getting better, but I kept him home from church anyway. I'm so glad I did. He lost all his energy during family home evening. I took his temperature and it was back at 102. Poor sick Stocky boy.

No comments: