Monday, November 9, 2009

Thanks Dad!

Jorja and Preston both got their birthday presents from my dad today. My dad had ordered Jorja's a long time ago, but it didn't arrive until today. She was very happy with it, so it was worth the wait.
Jorja & Peppermint
Preston got a Webkinz Jr. which he loves. He named his puppy Skye. Just like his cousin. He loves her.
Preston & Skye



I frosted Preston's birthday cake tonight. He saw the picture of the dog house about a month ago and wanted this one. He wanted his dog house to have an orange roof. I hope he likes it. It's not Rachel good, but it is homemade. . . I can't believe my baby is turning three!
Preston's cake

2 comments:

Christen said...

I am so impressed with your cake skills. I don't think I would even attempt that! That is so cute that Preston named her Skye! Skye is going to love that.

Stephanie said...

I know! I kept asking, "Like your cousin?" Yep. That's what he wanted. Thanks about the cake. I'm learning. . . I'll never be like Rachel though!