Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Stockton Gets Published

Stockton's poem was chosen to be in this years Young Writers of America book. They said they received thousands of entries, and only 20% were chosen. Stockton said, "They just want you to buy the book". Maybe true, but it just might work. His poem was titled Something's Different. I posted it back in October. It was about inverted colors. Anyway, we are proud of you Stockton!

Today also marks the one year anniversary for this blog. I have now written every day for one year. I didn't think I could do it. Granted, sometimes I had absolutely nothing to say, other times I had to pilfer my children's poetry . . . but I did it!

Last but not least . . . I can't believe Brett & Rachel are moving to JAPAN!!!! We have passports and are not afraid to use them. I hope you love it there, and I hope you move to Utah after your two years are up. Wow, it looks like I'm talking about a mission . . . I will sure miss you guys and can't wait to see you at Christmas! Rachel, you will have to update your blog everyday so I don't miss you so much. Hopefully you update your blog before I post this, but seeing as I'm on the east coast and you are on the west coast . . .

3 comments:

brett said...

Every day for a year?! Very impressive. Happy anniversary, blog.

The Jensen's said...

Your kids and family are so talented. You all amaze me!

Maysen said...

I wanna go to Japan...