Monday, November 2, 2009

Music Teacher

Today I was called in to sub music class. I was excited because both Stockton & Jorja had music today. They have music every four days. I was called after I dropped them off for school, so they didn't know I would be there. This is my first day subbing for one of my kids, and I got them both the same day! The worst part of the day was when I was leaving. Preston was crying, "Mommy, don't go! Mommy I miss you! Please don't go! Mommy I need you! . . . " At least when I leave, I leave him with Mike - but it still breaks my heart.

2 comments:

FitzSimmons Times said...

So how did it go? It is hard to leave the kids at home but much better when they are with their dad! Plus, it's always nice when a paycheck comes!

Stephanie said...

It went as well as it could have. It's fun to see the kids during the day, but it's not my favorite thing to do.