Saturday, November 7, 2009

It's About Time

We finally put pictures in Maysen's frames. Although this isn't the most interesting news, it does have a picture to go along with it.
Mike and Maysen spent the afternoon at Sweetwater State Park. Maysen had a Young Women's activity there. April was teaching them about taking pictures. Mike said Maysen had a great time running around the forest like a wolf.

Preston spent the afternoon reeking havoc. He found some furniture markers Sharen gave me years ago. My couches are now covered in brown scribbles. He didn't like my idea that since he colored on my couch, I should be able to cover on Shiver. He thought that was a bad, bad idea. Much crying occurred. (Shiver is his white stuffed dog).

Speaking of 'It's About Time' (from the title - that's when I was speaking about it), does anyone know if you can buy a DVD of Mormonad's?

2 comments:

Christen said...

So, did you actually color on Shiver or just threaten it? Hilarious! Love your way of thinking...

Stephanie said...

No, I just told him next time he colored on my things, I would color on his. He did not think that was a good idea. I tried so hard not to laugh as the gigantic tears were falling down his face. I'm so mean!