Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Young Women's

Maysen had her very first Young Women's activity tonight. Of course I had to document the occasion.
Maysen
Maysen and the other Beehive, Amy
Sister Massey (Beehive advisor) & Maysen
Sister Prillaman taught the girls how to make bracelet's for today's activity. Sister Prillaman was Maysen's Activity Days leader for about three years. Today felt just like old times.
Maysen & Sister Prillaman
Amy is about six months older than Maysen. I am so happy to have Maysen with her again! I was thrilled when they moved into our ward. Not only does Maysen have someone to be with, but Amy is the type of person you hope your children will want as their friend. Plus Amy and Maysen just get each other.
Maysen & Amy
Sister Nutter & Maysen
Heather Nutter is the Young Woman's leader. She wasn't thrilled I was putting this picture on my blog, so I buried it deep down here. Funny story about Heather. A couple of years ago we served together in the Primary Presidency. (She was also my pianist while I was the primary chorister, so we have worked together a lot). My cousin, Heather Nielson, was pregnant with her third child and I was waiting to hear her ultrasound results. My cell phone rang and I saw Heather flash. I grabbed the phone and said, "Is it a boy or a girl?" The response was, "what?" Again I asked, "Is your baby a boy or a girl". Heather NUTTER started laughing. Whoops. Guess I should be more careful.....

2 comments:

Heather said...

That is hilarious!

Brett - Rachel B said...

young womens?! I can't process this!