Friday, October 2, 2009

Thank You Grandma!

Maysen got a new blanket from Grandma Parry today! She is so happy. Maysen picked out the fabric when we were in Idaho over the summer. The blanket is the perfect size. Maysen cuddled with it the rest of the day. When she was getting ready for bed she said, "I bet my pink blanket is going to be sad." Personally I think the pink blanket will be fine. This new blue blanket is bigger so Maysen won't have to scrunch up every night. She wanted her pink blanket to cover her completely . . . Thank you grandma!
Maysen

In the package was Maysen's Christmas stocking. This is the first cross-stitch she has done. It's beautiful! Thank you Debie for putting it together for us! Debie always helps me out on craft like things. Without her, I don't know where I'd turn! Thanks!

No comments: