Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Substitute Teaching

I have started Substitute Teaching. I started almost two weeks ago. I have been able to sub every day at the school Stockton and Jorja go to. It has been pretty fun, and very busy. It is fun to see Jorja and Stockton during the day. I always managed to keep myself busy before this, but now I have no time at all. I miss Preston. At least Mike is with him so I know he is having a great time. When I come home, Preston will run up to me, give me a big hug and say, "I missed you so much Mom!" He is growing so fast . . . and seems to be growing faster and faster every day. Slow down little baby! - after you're potty trained.

2 comments:

Maysen said...

He is cute that way...I thought you were going to blog about my lock.

Maysen said...

And it is NOT 4:09 am here in Georgia.