Monday, October 5, 2009

Sponge Skating Part 2

Jorja had Family Home Evening this week. She gave a lesson on the Holy Ghost yesterday, then today she wanted to sponge skate. This time all the kids have their own skates!
Show off those skates!
Train ~ just to freak their mom out. . .
Mike dancing with Stockton (Preston looks cute)
and Jorja
and MaysenStephanie dancing with Preston
A few days after our last sponge skating episode, Preston found Stockton's skates and wanted to put them on. I told Mike not to let him because I thought he would fall. Mike thought I was crazy. He put the skates on Preston, and Preston immediately fell. Mike felt so bad. Especially with the gigantic goose egg that Preston had on the back of his head. It made me nauseous to look at it. I could never be a doctor . . . or a nurse . . .

Anyway, this time we had Preston wear a helmet. That was a good thing. Towards the end of the skating, he slipped and landed straight on the back of his head. He hit hard! Preston got up holding his hand on his helmet and said, "My head doesn't hurt! The helmet worked!"
Preston

No comments: