Saturday, October 3, 2009

Not Ready to Let Go

I snapped a picture of Maysen in bed for the night. Notice her beautiful blue blanket? She loves it. She carried it around most of the day today. Well, she said that she couldn't give up her pink blanket yet. She's had it for twelve years, so she needs it. She decided to have her old blanket cover her pillow. As long as she's happy. Maysen always sleeps on her dog Heart. Grandma Honey gave her this dog when she was four years old. She loves her dog, her blankets, and her grandmas.
Maysen
I love General Conference. The three older kids listened to the first session with us. They played conference bingo of course. Our favorite quote: "He's breathing my air". Stockton busted up laughing on that one. Love it.

Mike went to our old Bishop's house this morning. He was helping Mike out with a few things. When he was there, Mike noticed an envelope addressed to us. Inside was a card and a Target gift card. The card said, "While sitting in the General Relief Society meeting, I felt impressed to do this for you. Please know that God is aware of you; I know it. Many people - both far and near - love you." Thank you to whoever sent the card. I think it was post marked Nevada. That was very, very kind. We have three birthday's coming up, so this will be put to good use. I wish I had been more thoughtful of others when we had the means to do so.

1 comment:

Brett - Rachel B said...

How nice! Love that Target!