Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Little Pirate Porge

Mike has been working on his booth for the fall festival. He has a cool green screen and the kids have had a great time taking pictures with it. This one of Jorja is my favorite so far. It is suppose to storm on Friday. I hope not, Mike has worked so hard on his booth. He's hoping to drum up interest on his movie making/technology classes. If you have any extra room in your prayers, pray it doesn't rain on our parade!
Pirate Porge
Maysen reminded me about a cute story involving Preston. Maysen brought home her gym clothes and lock because the quarter just ended. I was hoping she wouldn't have gym again (they switch every quarter and you don't find out until you go to school that day -- drives me CRAZY!!!) I even wrote an e-mail to the principal asking Maysen not to have PE. But, she does. So we will try it one more quarter. Anyway, I needed Maysen's lock to send back to school with her. I couldn't find it anywhere. I searched all the logical places. I was about to give up and go to the store to get her a lock when Maysen asked Preston if he knew where a red lock was. He said yes and took Maysen to his car that he rides on. The car has a secret compartment - low and behold it was there! Why don't I ever think to look in Preston's hiding places? When will I learn?

On another note, report cards came out today. Maysen had all A's. Her lowest grade was 94% in Gifted Math. She's pretty hot stuff. Stockton and Jorja did excellent as well.

1 comment:

Maysen said...

We're having a parade? :D