Sunday, October 4, 2009

$17.00? I Don't Think So!

While checking Maysen's backpack, I noticed her school pictures. They take your pictures first, and then you pay later. If I fork over a check for $17 I will be the proud owner of 2-3x5s and 4-2x3s. You gotta be kidding me? I will just have to be content knowing she has a super cute picture in the yearbook.
Maysen - 6th grade
We had a relaxing day watching the rest of General Conference. I ate way too much chocolate. I'm just too good at Conference Bingo. Next conference I will only be allowed to play bingo on the morning sessions. That's my new rule.

2 comments:

FitzSimmons Times said...

Once Kaydra's school sent home gift tags and stickers with their pictures on it. They said if you want to keep them, send a check, otherwise, send them back to the school. By the time I got them, my first grader had put the stickers all over some of her things. She didn't understand the concept and now I couldn't return them -- That is just plain sneaky!

Stephanie said...

Brooke,
That is too funny . . . and I'm glad it didn't happen to me!