Friday, September 11, 2009

Yellow Daisy Campout

My friend, Janet, and I went to the Yellow Daisy Festival today. It is this gigantic craft fair. I had heard about it for several years, but never bothered going until our friend, Brooke, was able to get a booth there. It is super hard to get one. She does pottery ~ you can check it out at magnoliapottery.com. Anyway, I wish I has gone earlier when I didn't have to worry so much about money....well, maybe it's a good thing I didn't go!

I was wishing I knew who to get Christmas gifts for. So, I decided to hope my family would exchange names for the kids....and hopefully I get the girls. In other words, Christen, can I pretty pretty please have Skye, Ella, Larkin & Marie's name for Christmas. :)
Stephanie & Preston

Janet has been a wonderful friend for me. She was my first visiting teacher down here. She also was such a wonderful help to me during my surgeries. I have always been able to count on Janet for the last 7 1/2 years. She is going to move to California. I'm really going to miss her.

Janet, me & Preston
Janet watches a little baby during the day.
Preston is so mad at me.
He can't get his pants off while he's strapped into the stroller.
Jorja decided that she wanted to sleep in a tent for time with dad. Mike and I were able to convince her that it would be more fun to set the tent up inside the house. (It looked like it might rain tonight.) That went over real well, and she is sleeping in it as we speak.
Preston & Maysen

What campout is complete without smores?
Jorja and her missing teeth

2 comments:

Christen said...

I was just telling Mike the other day that I want to do the Christmas drawing now, but thought it might be too soon. SO, if it's not too soon for you ...

I take this drawing very seriously you know, but I think we can work something out. ;)

Erica said...

Looks like Jorja got a new water bottle. Thanks for forgetting her other one at our house(just kidding). Or was thatMaysen's water bottle?