Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Sponge Skating

I usually try not to blog about what Mike does on his Time with Dad nights. But, this was way too cool to leave to his sorry neglected site. Stockton wanted to put sponges on his shoes and clean the floor. Mike hot glued sponges to his and Stockton's shoes, poured soapy water all over the floor and let the good times roll!

I wrote down a couple of quotes I heard Stockton say:

"You're dumb if you think this is boring!"
"This is where tap dancers would come in handy!"
"This floor is so clean!"
"This is better than school!"

We had a blast and I put up way too many pictures. I couldn't decide which was my favorite.
Mike
Stockton

Maysen
Jorja

Stephanie

Mike and Stockton started playing hockey with the mop
Maysen trying to figure out a substitute for sponges
Preston thought my Oobies would work!

Maysen trying out her rag skates. Not the same.
Justin came over and joined in on the fun.
Preston took this picture of Justin
And this picture of Stockton
Fun times!
It's days like this that I am fully aware how much I love my life!

4 comments:

Brett - Rachel B said...

looks like scooby is out of a job

Alisha said...

How fun! Next time call me and I'll come over and "clean" with you. Sigh. If only we lived closer...

Maysen said...

yeah. I think mom spelled "oobees" wrong, maybe I'm wrong!

Stephanie said...

Alisha,

You can always move back...you still have a house here!