Sunday, September 20, 2009

Primary Program

Today was our Primary Program. I am the secretary in the primary, but I have also been doing the music. I am so glad to have the program over with. I did not feel comfortable or confidant with any of the songs. I know it is because I wasn't the one who originally taught the songs to the children. I am so glad to have it over with!

Stockton was the first one to speak. He was very excited about that. He did great. He spoke clearly and everyone could understand him. He had his entire part memorized. Jorja also memorized her part and did perfect. Maysen was the last to speak. She is the oldest in the primary. She had a two minute talk. While we were waiting for church to start, Maysen realized she left her talk at home. She did great though. Not one person was able to tell she forgot her talk. She is a great speaker.

I am now sleepy and am headed for bed.

No comments: