Saturday, September 12, 2009

Inventing Things

Mike made taco bowls for dinner today. He decided to make his own shells from scratch. As he was cooking he sang, "inventing things!" I thought it was pretty funny. The dinner did turn out delicious...as always. Have I mentioned how spoiled I am?
Mike inventing things
Yesterday at the Yellow Daisy Festival, I bought the kids fudge cones. They were the cutest things. Little fudge balls on top of mini cones covered in sprinkles. Yummy! I had a chocolate covered banana fudge (not a fudge cone). So good. I also bought a garlic jam, (also not a fudge cone) I was surprised I liked it.
Stockton, Maysen & Jorja
fudge cones
Preston
They weren't messy at all!
Jorja lost a tooth the other day. The tooth fairy gave her a unicorn beenie baby that she desperately wanted. Last night, Jorja left the tooth fairy this message. She had shells and 50 cents inside the envelope. I love her! She is so thoughtful.

2 comments:

Brett - Rachel B said...

what a grateful little girl!

also when are you going to fly out here so Mike can cook for us?

Stephanie said...

Wish we could. Hopefully we will be able to do fun things like that again! :)