Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Contest

Yesterday when I went to kiss the boys goodnight, this is what I saw. I love my boys. I promise Preston eats. Stockton sure loves his brother.
Preston & Stockton
Mike asked me what I wanted for our anniversary. (14 years next week!) I told him that I wanted him to enter the Great Wolf Lodge video contest. I had pestered him off and on about this for awhile now. He went and looked and had three hours until the contest was closed! He went to work, woke up Maysen, and submitted our video 20 minutes before the deadline. I'm sure we won't win because they take into account how many hits you had. With putting it up the day the contest ended, we won't be able to come close to others. I thought the video was cute though. Thanks Mike! I love it!

5 comments:

Heather said...

The best part of that video was the face Maysen pulled when licking the envelope!

Stephanie said...

Mike thought that was so funny! She cracks us up.

Alisha said...

Great video! Mike's always been pretty amazing at stuff like that. So, what do you win if they pick your video???

Chad said...

Maysen has a good voice for radio too. :)

Maysen said...

Envelopes taste like glue. Do you like glue? I do not. I think glue is yucky. I prefer tape.
The End