Saturday, September 5, 2009

Jackson Lake

First thing this morning, we loaded all the kids onto Paul and Heather’s boat. We spent the day on the lake. It was beautiful! The kids all loved the tube. Stockton fell off three times and loved every bit of it. Heather skiied on one ski. Mike and I surfed behind the boat. Paul surfed behind the boat, without the rope, forever! I couldn’t believe it! The kids enjoyed the cute little beach out back. It was a perfect day!
Celia, Preston & Jorja
Preston - cheese!Jorja
Lilian
Preston & Lilian - they LOVED getting into mischief together!

I was really upset with myself for forgetting to record the BYU/Oklahoma game. I did call my brother Matt and found out BYU won! I was pretty excited.

2 comments:

John William said...

All of the sudden Matt is the person to call for BYU updates. For the record, he didn't even watch the game either. Or at least the second half. Obama updates, yes. BYU updates, no.

Stephanie said...

At least he had the information I was looking for! I did try to call Brett first, but couldn't get through. I saw Matt's name on the cell phone before I saw yours! To tell you the truth, I was a little worried he wouldn't know who won when I called. Luckily he didn't let me down.