Tuesday, September 8, 2009

14 Years

Today was our 14th anniversary. We went to lunch at the Cheesecake Factory. Delicious. I got the carrot cheesecake. Around 5:00, I started feeling horrible. Besides my whole body aching, my throat started hurting and my head was pounding. Great. Mike fed everyone and got them to bed. Happy anniversary!

These last 14 years have been the best and worst of my life. Everything about my life with Mike has been absolutely perfect. I have loved every second of it. I love my little family. Mike is the most wonderful husband I could have ever imagined.

The worst part of my life has been losing my mom, and Mike's mom, and all the events that have followed because of it. That part has really stunk. My mom and dad were married 28 years when my mom died. We are now half way there. That is a scary thought. Also, it is weird thinking that we are the grown-ups.

Here are some pictures of our wedding day. I loved everything about that day. It turned out perfect.


My aunt Kris loved this picture. She said it was all of her sisters ~ Tammi and Rozie standing in for Sue.
Rozie, my mom, Kris, Jackie & Tammi

1 comment:

Matt said...

Many congratulations you guys! Hope you enjoyed your day.