Tuesday, August 4, 2009

We Met the Teachers

Today was the open house at the schools. We were able to find out who will be teaching Jorja and Stockton. I am so happy with them! Jorja has Mrs. Latham and Stockton has Mrs. Catlin. I was really hoping for both of them. I am so excited for Stockton to have Mrs. Catlin this year. I know she is the kind of teacher he desperately needs.
Mrs. Latham & Jorja
Mike & Stephanie (and my extra 10 pounds! -Ugh)
Jorja & Stockton
Stockton & Mrs. Catlin
Maysen went to her school, it seemed a little disorganized. I couldn't figure out what was going on. Maysen and her very good friends are all in the same homeroom class, but they said that it would change in a few weeks. Drat. She doesn't get her schedule until the first day of school! I think that's nuts!

No comments: