Sunday, August 9, 2009

Paperwork

The beginning of school comes with way too much paperwork. Yuck!

In Sacrament Meeting, a speaker gave a talk on the importance of family history work. She said that keeping a journal is family history. Mike looked at me and said, "Blog, blog, bloggidy blog". I'm glad I'm doing this, even some days it's a pain and I have nothing to say. It will be nice in the future. I wish I had done better journaling when Maysen was a baby. There are so many wonderful things I have forgotten. I also know how happy I was when I found the letters my mom wrote home. I'm so happy my mom spent the time to write them, and even more happy my grandma had the foresight to keep them! Those letters have become priceless to me. I was so worried driving home from Utah that we would get in a car accident and the letters would be destroyed before my brothers had a chance to read them.

No comments: