Saturday, August 15, 2009

Invisible Air Bridge

I'm makin' a bridge across the Atlantic Ocean
& I'm not using wood or a magic potion.
Just don't freak out, it'll be peculiar,
It'll be very weird, I'll be using air, Mr.
What? You don't think it's strong? It'll be husky
It's gonna be very strong, I know I'll be lucky!

Chorus:
If ya don't think it's strong, ya too late
'cause I've already used 108
zillion 407 trillion 011 . . .
Well I know it's a lot, but I think smart

I've finally finished! I'll divulge, tell my secret. It'll act
right 'cause the air will touch. It'll keep contact.
On T.V. I will test it, don't think pessimistic
Don't think the worst, I know I'll live
I won't listen to your omen
What you think what'll happen
in the future.
I'll do my best.

Chorus

I'll reverberate when I win, ya see?
I'll echo loudly over & over, 'cause I'll have victory!
I'm testing it now, & I will not flinch
I'll avoid all my obstacles, I'll step inch by inch!
Wow! It looks I'm hovering over the ground,
This is really fun! I'm flying around!
The reporter speaks 1 language, he's monolingual,
He only speaks Pig Latin, & I'm almost done!
My last step! I made no errors!
Then it did mutilate, it got damaged
& I fell to a closet of nightmare of horrors & terrors!

Chorus
--Stockton
Stockton had an assignment last year to write a rap song out of his vocabulary words. He had to put the words in and be able to have others understand their meaning (if they didn't already know) through the context. He got to preform it for the class. I wish I could have seen that. His teacher said it was hilarious!

No comments: