Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Fruit Pizza

Preston and I had lunch with Maysen today. He was very excited to see her at school. He burst into tears when I dropped Stockton and Jorja off. Then was so upset when Maysen was dropped off. As we were leaving lunch, he gave Maysen a hug and said, "Maysen come home". I guess school has been the hardest on Preston.

Jorja had her first day of P.C. She LOVED it! She is so excited that Emma is in her class. I hope she will always be this excited to learn.

Maysen had a better day in PE. I hope she likes it more. They only do PE for nine weeks, and I think it's required. They are going to do basketball, flag football, ultimate frisbee and running. Maysen is excited about none of it. At least she is loving her art class.

I cooked dinner today and made a fruit pizza. It's not as beautiful as Rachel's creations, but at least it was tasty! Well, Mike and I thought it was tasty. The kids did not.

No comments: