Sunday, August 30, 2009

Bye-Bye Myers

Our neighbors and really good friends have moved. For the last four years they have lived two doors away from us. Now they are gone. Teresa says they only live twelve minutes away. That is good for us. We will still get to see them at church, but I am going to miss having her boys come over and ask Stockton to play. I'll also miss walking with Teresa late at night or early in the morning. I've loved having them so close.

We did have the Myers over for dinner. They have spent the last week packing, cleaning and moving. Yuck! Mike made No Names. Yummy! He made the tortillas from scratch, it turned out great. Eat your heart out Molens!

2 comments:

Alisha said...

Ahhhh! Homemade No Names? Delicious! I'm want some! Well, can you make some without meat? Probably not. :(

How sad to see the Myers go. I bet they were awesome neighbors. Yet, another friend is moving away... When are you gonna move a little closer to us??

Stephanie said...

Maybe we should try a veggie no name. I bet that would be awesome. Probably be worth a trip to Georgia..... we'll start working on that. Hopefully we will move at the end of the school year. Although, every year I say that. We're probably stuck here forever!