Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Braces!

Today was a day of dental work. We started off with Maysen and Jorja going to the dentist. We dropped Jorja off and headed to the orthodontist. Maysen got her appliance out. She has had that in since December 6, 2005. It's easy to remember because it was the day Grandma Honey died.

Anyway, I talked to the orthodontist and he wanted to put braces on her. I told him we are hoping to move, but we decided to do it anyway. I would hate to put it off especially if we are not able to move. She will need to have her braces on for about 15-18 months. 12 if we everything goes perfect.

School starts tomorrow. What a lucky, lucky girl. When we left the orthodontist's office, Maysen said to me, "Never do that to me again!"
Maysen

5 comments:

Brett - Rachel B said...

Good for you Maysen! Better to get it over with now and not when your 30!

Christen said...

Hey, what are you saying Rachel!! ;)

Welcome to the braces club, Maysen. You look great!

Maysen said...

Hmmmph

Anonymous said...

Hey, Maysen. I know how you feel. I DIDN'T LIKE MY BRACES EITHER! But one good thing is you don't have to take them out when you eat, like a retainer.
-ERICA

Maysen said...

So much for anonymous if you're going to sign it.