Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Six Flags

I took Maysen, Stockton & Jorja to Six Flags today. They had each earned a free ticket from the Read to Succeed program. Today was slightly overcast, and I hoped it wouldn't be crowded. I was disappointed. At least it wasn't as bad as the time I took all four kids to Disney World by myself over Spring Break. That was a bad idea. A very bad idea.

We did have a wonderful day today. We spent most of our time at Skull Mountain which wasn't crowded at all. I ran around with the kids and went on all the water slides. It was great fun. So much more I can do without a Preston to worry about.
Jorja, Maysen & Stockton
Skull Island
Wet Porge
Stockton, Jorja, Maysen
Jorja use to be so scared of this ride.
Now she wants to go on it, but the others do not.
Stockton
Jorja & Maysen
Stockton has always loved the carrot patch
What trip to Six Flags would be complete
without trying on goofy hats?
Maysen and I agree, we both like Lagoon a lot more than Six Flags. You can't take food into Six Flags, there are hills everywhere and the rides aren't any better. Except Superman. Hands down the best roller coaster I have ever been on.

No comments: