Sunday, July 12, 2009

Heather Came!

One of Mike and my favorite people from High School is Heather Elkington. Thanks to the wonders of Facebook, we found out she has been living in Georgia for the past 6 years! What?!! They came over for dinner tonight. It was wonderful. After dinner, we made the landforms Maysen has been working on. Everyone's was so unique...wish I had that creative gene.
Maysen, Andrew, Paul, Heather & Jorja
Heather's
Andrew's
Dallin's
Andrew baked his island
Andrew's island ~ amazing!
Stockton's
Celia's
Mike's cooked island
Maysen's
Dallin & Maysen. Dallin loves dragons.
Stockton, Andrew & Dallin.
When will Stockton ever grow out of this phase?
Heather & Paul
I guess they never grow out of it.


Jorja lost her front tooth this morning. She put her tooth in a necklace and wore it to church today. I am glad the tooth is finally out. It has been hanging on for dear life for weeks!

Jorja getting ready for the tooth fairy
Jorja's teeth. Sorry for the spooky eyes.
Today was a great day. I am already looking forward to when we get to see Heather, Paul and their family again! They only live an hour and a half away . . . that's nothing!

2 comments:

Maysen said...

That's not Dallan's island! It's mine before I circled it with chocolate chips!

Stephanie said...

Ooops. Sorry. It was so hard to figure out whose island was whose. Thanks for setting me straight.