Monday, July 27, 2009

Grandma's Blankets

Maysen, Grandma and I went shopping today. We were looking for new material to make Maysen a new blanket. We found a pretty blue pattern that Maysen loved. The back of Maysen’s blanket was a tricot fabric. Maysen and I went all over town until we found it. But it will be perfect! We are so pleased.
Grandpa & Grandma Parry
Stockton & Grandma Preston
Preston & Otis
Maysen's favorite blanket ~ it's been loved
This will be Maysen's new blanket
We drove back to Utah today. Mike and I read my mom’s letters the entire way. It made the trip go really fast! I am going to put the letters on a blog. Lettersfromharriett.blogspot.com. I will make this blog private, so e-mail me if you would like to read them. I can’t wait for my brothers and their wives to read them. My dad is going to get quite a kick out of them as well!

Brett & Rachel, hope you had a great day with Marie! I can’t believe she is 1 . . . and I can’t wait to see what kind of cake Rachel made for her!

7 comments:

Larkin said...

Hi Steph -- would you add me to your mom's letters blog? And, would you email me that picture of Grandma & Grandpa? I almost cried when I saw it!

Christen said...

Lovin' all the updates (I've missed them!) and all the pictures of Grandma and Grandpa. How fun to spend so much time with them this trip! I had a box at our apartment for awhile of letters from your mom - did Ange ever tell you about it? It was pink with flowers on it. I think she may still have it, but I'm not sure.

John Millburn said...

Steph, I want to be added to the secret blog. I read some of the letters when Mike and Christen had them, but I haven't been able to get my hands on them in years. Years.

Bobby Sue said...

Steph, I would love to read the letters from your mom. Please add me to your list.

FitzSimmons Times said...

Me too! Use this email address though please! fitzlb@msn.com

Stephanie said...

Christen,

I think it is the same box. It has pink flowers on it. Did you read the letters? They're the best.

I'll get the site up soon. It's crazy how fast time goes when you are on vacation

Heather said...

Add me too!