Saturday, July 11, 2009

Edible Landforms

Mike and Maysen spent most of their time today trying to figure out how to make landforms out of cookie dough. Maysen has been researching landforms this week, and wants everyone to make edible landforms after her presentation. The volcanoes were the hardest to figure out, but I think they got it down. I just haven't made the red frosting for them yet.
Preston woke up at 3 today. He wanted water and I was able to quickly get him back to sleep. The problem was, I couldn't get back to sleep. I just kept thinking about everything I needed to get done. Finally at 4 I decided to start my day. Once I wake up, if I lay in bed for more than 10 minutes my back will hurt for hours. So today I was very tired with a very sore back. I did get a lot done though.

No comments: