Friday, July 31, 2009

Ange is 30!

Erica, Maysen and I made Ange a birthday cake this morning. The girls did such a great job. Cassie, Ange and I all went to the Cheesecake Factory tonight. I had been craving the carrots I had there last time and was anxious to have them again. But I ordered corn. I didn't realize it until the meal came. But my main course was delicious so that was good. Funny story. Our waitress was not the best. So, when our bill came Cassie left her tips on how to be a better waitress on the bill. I thought that was so funny.
Maysen & Erica

Ella, Ange, Lincoln
Preston LOVED the frosting
Cassie & Preston


Happy birthday Ange! We love you!

3 comments:

Christen said...

Please tell me she didn't actually leave the list of tips for the server to read. That's awful!

Ange looks great. Glad she had a fun birthday!

Stephanie said...

She left a tip as well...just some suggestions on how to get a bigger tip. Don't worry Christen, you will like her a lot. She is a crack up.

I hope Ange had fun on her birthday. It was her last week of classes, and Bubs was gone for the week. Yikes!

Brett - Rachel B said...

You probably won't read this comment two weeks later- but thats a good lookin' cake!