Thursday, June 11, 2009

Will I Ever Be Finished?

Every time I put the Parry Post together, there comes a time when I wonder, "Will I ever be finished?" I'm wondering that today. I spent ever spare second I had on the Parry Post, and I'm not even half way done. Once I hit the month mark, I start feeling so anxious about it. I worry constantly about it not being done. It is a huge weight on my shoulders until it is finished.

That being said....I love the Parry Post. I love every issue, and I am always thrilled with how it turns out. Except I'm always critical of the mistakes I didn't notice before I printed them. We have been doing the Parry Post for 24 years now, and it is one of my most prized possessions. I'm so glad Steve & Sharon started this tradition.

I'm not tired of putting the Parry Post together. I still enjoy having control over the final product. It is just so much work! I love it, but today I wonder how it will ever get done!

2 comments:

Missy said...

Stephanie, you do such a great job on the Parry Post; I'm amazed. I have always thought that it was so great that your family does this; I wish mine did. Thanks for all that you do for it. I know that it is a ton of work, but we really appreciate it so much. :) It will be so fun for our kids to read someday.

Chad said...

I love the way your work turns out too. We are so grateful for it, and we're not just saying that!