Monday, June 29, 2009

Rugglestewekalemtoaskomiahaye

My name is
Ruggle-ste-wek-a-le-meno-ask-o-mi-ah-aye,
I have never told the truth,
and I have never told a lie.
All those other people have mustaches
or an Eiko-eye!
I have never licked a pearl,
or ever tasted pizza pie.
I’ve raised a baby dragon
and I’ve kissed a turkey’s egg.
I may have seen a pig fly
or imagined it instead.
I built a magic castle
out of paper glue and bread.
I invented pencils, paper, pens,
markers, scissors, tape and crayons,
shirts and rocks and rain and snow,
and cars that beep and go. Go. GO!!!!
So I hate to burst you’re bubble and
break the news to you,
but I have something important
that I must tell to you.
For I’m
Rugglestewekalemtoaskomiahaye,
I have never told the truth,
and I have never told a lie.
It’s..true..I...say.....to.....you!!!!!!!
---Maysen

2 comments:

Brett - Rachel B said...

Very nice! I knew it was Maysen when she mentioned Dragons! Gotta play that dragon game with her again sometime...

Anonymous said...

Hey Maysen! Love your poem. You and Stockton are both great writers, oh, and move to Utah already!!!
-Your absolute favorite cousin on your dad's side of the family.
Just Guess.
Keep guessing.
Fine! It's Erica.
I am your favorite cousin, right?
RIGHT?!